Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining/bold (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors (or their employers) retain their copyright in articles and images published inEmergency Management Review and are not required to assign this to the journal or the University of Wolverhampton. All that the University of Wolverhampton requires from authors is a license to publish the article, images and other items supplied for publication in Emergency Management Review and make them freely available to all under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License, which also enables the University of Wolverhampton to reproduce components of the article, images, videos or other items in other University of Wolverhampton outputs (eg. University Newsletters, websites, emails and/or on social media, etc) for publicity purposes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and news/event updates from the Emergency Management & Resilience Centre (University of Wolverhampton) but will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any/all subscription issues.